- DSGN 4101 Home Page
- Thu, Jan 21: Intro
- Thu, Jan 28: Class 2
- Thu, Feb 04: Class 3
- Thu, Feb 11: Class 4
- Thu, Feb 18: Class 5
- Thu, Feb 25: Class 6
- Thu, Mar 04: Class 7
- Thu, Mar 11: Class 8
- Thu, Mar 18: Class 9
- Thu, Mar 25: Class 10
- Thu, Apr 01: Class 11
- Thu, Apr 08: Class 12
- Thu, Apr 15: Class 13
- Thu, Apr 22: Class 14
- https://segd.org The Society for Experiential Graphic Design
- https://www.name-aam.org National Association for Museum Exhibition - a professional network for designers, content developers, fabricators, evaluators, and others engaged in public programming and museums.
- https://interpretationcanada.ca/ Canada's professional interpretation association
- https://ahi.org.uk The UK's professional network for heritage interpreters
- https://www.gahi.online The Global Alliance for Heritage Interpretation
- https://www.interpnet.com The US National Association for Interpretation
Organizations: Culture and heritage
- https://canada.icomos.org The Canadian branch of ICOMOS.
- https://www.icomos.org/en A non-governmental international organisation dedicated to the conservation of the world's monuments and sites.
- https://en.unesco.org The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- https://nationaltrustcanada.ca A charity that works to protect heritage buildings, landscapes, natural areas and communities.
Organizations: Parks and Museums
Studios and corporations
- https://www.lord.ca A major interpretive planning firm, based in Canada but with worldwide reach
- https://aldrichpears.com A national exhibit and interpretive design firm
- http://www.designrp.com Reich+Petch, an international multidisciplinary design firm specializing in interpretive design.
- https://fathomstudio.ca A local multidisciplinary design firm - I worked there for 5 years.
- http://www.sperrydesign.ca Another local design firm, with a significant portfolio of interp work.
- http://www.atlantexcreativeworks.com Fabricator of interpretive media for interior and exterior locations.